Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rollin' in the 80's with my BFF

We went to a birthday party this weekend at Celebrations (the skating rink in Leesville), and Dawn, Noah, and Emi were there, too. After much convincing, I finally got Dawn in a pair of skates. Is that . . . a smile on her face???? :-) Love ya Dawn!!!!
Daddy and Madison (or is that Megan?) were just checking out the scenery. I tried to get DW out there, but my best efforts were unsuccessful. I guess my powers of persuasion work better on Dawn.

UPDATE: Jada has informed me that this is indeed Madison.

Photography courtesy of Jada Garris

5 comments:

joyce said...

How nice to see you two on skates and having fun.

nmw said...

I think she did have a good time - it was a rocky start, but in the end I caught a faint glimmer in her eyes :-) JK, Dawn

Unknown said...

OMG! I can't believe you! I did have fun though. Thanks for "making me" get out there. Love ya!

ispyjada said...

What a great photographer! That is Madison, by the way. I know only because I remember! I think the adults at this party had more fun than the kids. We'll have to rent it out one night and all get babysitters. Now THAT would be fun!

nmw said...

I think so, too! I told Daniel that after we left. Too bad we all have the same grandparents since they are the babysitters :-)