Monday, January 27, 2014

Most of you already know, but I started a new job in January.  While I really enjoyed my previous job and my co-workers, I just felt it was time to move on to a different phase with my career.  But speaking of my co-workers, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people.  I was treated to lunch several times, and a post-work gathering that included food, drinks, presents and fun! 

This is just an example to show you the fun-loving group I worked with:  At my former job, we had covered, underground parking.  Which was WONDERFUL.  It did not matter if it was raining or was ridiculously hot or cold - we never felt the elements.  At my new job, I have to park on an uncovered, surface lot.  Totally susceptible to the elements.  So, what do my former co-workers get me?  An umbrella.  Houndstooth, no less :-)  They definitely have a sense of humor.  And speaking of humor, this is one of the cards I received:









Hilarious, right?  Love them!

Now I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know my new co-workers!



1 comment:

joyce said...

Congratulations on your new job. I am glad to see you are making that degree work for you. :) I know you will do well and make all new friends again. Love you.