Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tennis, anyone?


Jules started tennis last week, and she had a blast!  She had her first practice on Friday, we did a few drills in the yard on Saturday, and then I took her to the tennis court near our house on Sunday afternoon (while the little ones were sleeping).  When we left to go home, she said "I just want to rewind to Friday so I can play tennis again all weekend long!"I'm so glad she's having FUN.  Hopefully in a few years, I'll have a tennis partner!

Here's a picture from her first practice.  It's not the best - I was so nervous for her, I completely forgot to take a picture until the very end of practice.    (She's in the back, wearing a purple shirt and black shorts . . . . click the picture to enlarge it).


Hopefully we'll get some better pictures soon.  She has her first tennis match in May!

No comments: