Just when we thought we were over all the sick bugs, I had to take Trubs to the doctor on Saturday. And the diagnosis: walking pneumonia and an ear infection. Awesome, right? Luckily, our pediatrician was on call this weekend so he knew everything that was going on with our family (at least since Thanksgiving). When I left the doctor's office, I called DW to give him the update. He said he's beginning to think I have a crush on the pediatrician. Seriously. We've been there that much. Trubs is slowly getting better. She has to go back later this week so the doctor can make sure she's ok. I think I'll make DW go to that appointment!
And, in Megan news, she clearly LOVES Nator. Early Saturday morning, DW heard one of the girls get up to go to the bathroom. Or so he thought. When he never heard the bathroom door close, he got up to check on them. Megan wasn't in her bed . . . . or the bathroom . . . . or the den . . . until he saw Nator's legs sticking out from the couch. And then he saw this:
He took this picture on my phone at 6:11 a.m. She was sound asleep! I have no idea how she fell asleep like this - it looks so uncomfortable!Jules is still doing really well in school. I've signed her up to play tennis this spring. We'll see how that goes!
And Claire is doing well. She learned to roll over. It won't be long before she's on the go. Look out world!

No comments:
Post a Comment