Wednesday, January 23, 2013

6 Year Old Well Check-up

Jules had her 6 year old well check-up this week, and she's is "perfect." The doctor's words, not mine :)

Here are her stats:
Height:  99th percentile
Weight: 90th percentile

We're finally recovering from our latest round of sickness.  Since Thanksgiving, we've had 3 separate rounds of various illnesses.  This time, Claire and the twins had ear infections.  Claire (and most likely Megan) had RSV, and Madison had Fifth disease.  Yeah, I didn't even know there was such a thing.  During Julianne's well check-up, we had the other girls in there to be seen for various illnesses.  At one point, I jokingly told their doctor that I felt like a failure as a parent.  But, I guess this is to be expected with 4 small kids.  I hope the rest of 2013 is better for us!

1 comment:

joyce said...

Fifth Disease?????? I need to look that one up on the internet. :) I sure hope this thing is long gone.
"failure as a parent"....oh my Nikki....I know these days have been difficult especially when they are all sick at one time....but, that is one thing you can not control. You are a great Mommie. Here's hoping 2013 will be better with less trips to see that doctor.