Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swim lessons

 I know, I've been MIA for a while.  We've had A LOT going on the past month.  I won't bore you with details.  Everyone is doing well, just had a busy schedule.

The girls started swim lessons this week, and they are doing very well.  Ms. Loni is their teacher and she is doing a wonderful job with them.  Megan and Madison are jumping off the side of the pool (without a float) and going under water.  Such a change from the first time they got in the pool!  Julianne is now learning the backstroke - hopefully she'll have it down by the end of the summer.

Sorry for the bad pictures - they were taken from my phone, inside the house looking out.  If the girls saw me out there taking pictures, let's just say the swim lessons would have ended immediately!
 Here's Meg, hiding under the table and playing with a water gun.

1 comment:

joyce said...

I am so happy you are giving the girls swimming lessons. I never learned how to swim....but made sure my girls had lessons. I bet they all three look like little indians...so brown from the sun. :)