The girls had a playdate with the sandpile last weekend. And, of course, the fur kids were invited. Everyone is doing well - nothing major to report. Julianne is doing well in softball and preschool. She has her 4-K graduation at the end of May. Megan and Madison are growing up too fast. They talk ALL THE TIME and are starting to play really well with Julianne.
This is the best picture I could get of Jabo. He won't stay still long enough for me to get a picture. He's too busy keeping up with the girls!
There's my pretty girl :-)
Madison cheesing it up for the camera!
Spoiled rotten. I know. It's all my fault.
1 comment:
Sand pile....let me share you my experience with the sand pile.....when my Dad was building our house, he had the nicest sandpile for making cement. And, I had the best time playing in it....until he came along and popped my butt because I had scattered the sand. :( I am so glad that the girls got to play in their sandpile.
You know with Megan and Madison starting to play so well with Julianne...this just means....they are moving on to make room for their little brother. :)
Post a Comment