Julianne had her first softball game this weekend! It's definitely entertaining to see 10 5-6 year old girls playing softball for the first time. I think everyone had a good time, though.
Here's Jules and DW. I'm going to give you one guess as to who picked out the HOT PINK socks for the team's uniform . . . . His first name starts with a D . . . .
This reminds me of about25 years ago. same stance, same hair style, same determined look and lets not forget about batting, nristo it seems only yesterday...my on my how some things never change
2 comments:
I would have loved to have been there. Great pics of player and catcher/coach. Memories are made of this. (but you already know that, huh?)
This reminds me of about25 years ago. same stance, same hair style, same determined look and lets not forget about batting, nristo
it seems only yesterday...my on my how some things never change
Post a Comment