It's that time of year again. DW and Mr. Kenny left for their alligator expedition this week. And, just like last year, they got the gator on the very first day. And this gator is huge - 12 foot, 600 lbs!

There's the man, DW.
Glad I wasn't there, this would have freaked me out. I mean really DW, don't you think you might need that foot?
The gator is almost as long as DW's boat. If this doesn't entice him to get a bigger boat for next summer, I don't know what will.
If you come to our house for dinner in the next few months, I *promise* it's just chicken that's being served :-)
1 comment:
Hey Nikki!
I hope y'all are doing good. I have been praying for your mom. I just wanted you to know that ever since last year when you posted puctures of the gators in Santee I have refused to go camping there again and I don't ever intend to go back!
Post a Comment