We made it back! We vacationed at Edisto Beach last week with some great friends, and we had a great time. The girls LOVED the beach. And I think DW really liked it too (He might have even mentioned moving that way . . . . ) Here are a few pictures from the vacation. I'll try to post more throughout the week.
Welcome home, Grins & Giggles people. Beautiful bathing beauties, again. I see you had a great time at Edisto. I can't wait till I can park myself on that beach myself. (PS...I'm with Daniel...I think I could retire down there with no problem at all...except my girls would not hear of it. :(
1 comment:
Welcome home, Grins & Giggles people. Beautiful bathing beauties, again. I see you had a great time at Edisto. I can't wait till I can park myself on that beach myself.
(PS...I'm with Daniel...I think I could retire down there with no problem at all...except my girls would not hear of it. :(
Post a Comment