Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me (again)

My birthday present from Dawn: tailgating and tickets to the Alabama game! We had a great time! Maybe she'll let us use her parking spot in the future (hint, hint!).

And the best part, I have another Gameday birthday package coming up. This has been a great year! It's going to be hard to beat it next year. Well, maybe DW will get us season tickets for my birthday next year because I'm turning the big 30! haha. I know, I dream big.

2 comments:

joyce said...

I am so happy that you girls got to spend some time together. And, I for one was very happy that them Gamecocks played a stupendious game. Maybe you should just wear that Alabama shirt more often. :)
And as far as turning 30.....go ahead girl....dream BIG.

Unknown said...

What a way to celebrate your birthday. So happy you were able to see that one in person. We're still floating.
Aunt Phyll