Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Keep Your Hands Inside the Ride (Boat!) At All Times

Today DW and Mr. Kenny set off on their long-awaited alligator hunting trip. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. Not because I'll be alone with the girls for 5 days (haha!) but because I'd really like for the guys to come back with all limbs still attached. They did a little alligator hunting last year, but didn't have any luck. So, they are taking another stab at it this year. So, you may ask, "Why in the world would you let your husband do something like that?" Well, there may be something in it for me, of course! . . . . .
Haha, just kidding PETA. Well, maybe not. . . .

If you are interested in an alligator purse like the one pictured above, click here. It's a real bargain, only $16,095.

3 comments:

Jada said...

I'll be praying for him (and you). I'm all about hunting... but not in snake infested water, not in a small boat, not for something that is 12 feet long, not ... well, you get the point! There is NOTHING short of a calling from God that could force me to go alligator hunting. Even the thought makes me cringe!! Let me know if you need anything!

Jada said...

By the way, have you watched "Swamp People" or "Billy the Exterminator" lately? If not, now is not the time. Those alligators are FIERCE!

nmw said...

Thanks Jada! We actually have been watching Swamp People for the last week so DW could get a few tips. Haha.