The girls had their one year old check-ups yesterday. I know, I'm a bad mother for making them get shots on their birthday. After we got home from the doctor's appointment, we had a little birthday party for the girls. We gave the girls a cupcake, and M&M got it everywhere!
Here are their latest stats:
Megan
height: 30 and 1/2 inches (85%)
weight: 20 lbs, 2 oz (30%)
head circumference: 17.5 in (30%)
Madison:
height: 30 and 1/2 inches (85%)
weight: 21 lbs, 3 oz (50%)
hc: 17.5 in (30%)
And, as another exhibit to my mother-of-the-year nomination, Madison has a double ear infection. Yep, DW and I had no idea. She's teething, and has had a runny nose, but she hasn't been very fussy (other than normal). So, she's starting on some antibiotics and should be feeling better soon. Megan is still a little under the weather, but she seems to be feeling a little better. The doctor also said that Megan has allergies, just like her big sister. Wonder where they get that from? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment