I bet this was Julianne's first "blizzard" and what fun she had. Love the "very tall" snowman....a little help from the "best Daddy in the world". And, I see Megan and Madison were not left out. Great pics. Thanks,
PS. Hope ALL of you are better. As my Mother would say: "Time to get out that clorox"....(get rid of all germs)....
If you only knew how much clorox we went through this week. I think I washed 30 loads of clothes last week, and the girls' bathtub became a holding bin for the toy sanitation process!
Thanks for thinking about us last week. Hope you are doing well :-)
2 comments:
I bet this was Julianne's first "blizzard" and what fun she had. Love the "very tall" snowman....a little help from the
"best Daddy in the world".
And, I see Megan and Madison were not left out. Great pics. Thanks,
PS. Hope ALL of you are better. As my Mother would say: "Time to get out that clorox"....(get rid of all germs)....
If you only knew how much clorox we went through this week. I think I washed 30 loads of clothes last week, and the girls' bathtub became a holding bin for the toy sanitation process!
Thanks for thinking about us last week. Hope you are doing well :-)
Post a Comment