Back row: Julianne and Chloe
Front row: Madison, Megan, and Alex
A side note: This picture reminds me of the funniest thing I ever heard someone say about the Wooten clan. A few years ago, DW's cousin got married in Baltimore (yeah Jay and Shannon!), and we all flew up for the wedding -Papa, GG (DW's grandparents), Granddaddy, Grandmama (DW's parents), DW, me, and DW's sister). Everyone went through the ticket line and the gatemaster verified the tickets by checking our driver's licenses. Papa was the last one in the line. After Papa was checked in, the gatemaster looked at him and said, "So, you're the one that started all this." (all of us had the last name Wooten). It was so funny - we still joke about it with him. So, looking at the picture of all the Wooten grandkids reminds me of that day. It all started with him and I know he and GG couldn't be any prouder (well, Grandmama and Granddaddy might give them a run for their money).
1 comment:
This is a great Christmas Card picture...and you are right - I do see Martin in there.
Post a Comment