Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random shots

Madison has fallen in love with a new teething toy - her sock. But, don't worry - it's a clean sock, I promise. The girls are still sick and are in Daddy Day Care today. I'm beginning to think DW wants to make a permanent career change :-) Hopefully they can shake the virus before the weekend.Here's my sweet baby, Megan. She's got two new teeth this week!
And my doodlebug is feeding her babies, just like Mommy and Daddy feed the twins. She's such a big helper and a sweet little girl. DW and I are so very blessed.

1 comment:

joyce said...

Nikki,
Do you know how lucky you are to have a Daddy Day Care? Times have changed. There was no such thing back in my day.
How many teeth does Madison have? Is the sock working?
Such a sweet, sweet pic of Megan and Granddaddy.
And, your Doodlebug is becoming a great Mommie herself just by watching Mommie and Daddy. So, you must always be careful, for she will always be watching.
I do hope the girls are feeling much better and spending the day with Daddy.