Julianne has now converted our refrigerator into her art canvas - not that we mind. Most of the pictures are of Megan and Madison, but she commissioned herself to draw several pictures for Uncle Ashley last night. I'm not sure what she was drawing, but he liked them so I guess that's all that matters :-)

And, Julianne can now spell her name. It took us awhile, and she still gets a little stumped on "A" and "E", but for the most part, she can recognize most of the letters in the alphabet.
Granddaddy made Julianne a chest a year ago, and he put her name on it (see below). So, everytime we would work on spelling her name, she wanted to "spell it on my chest." Thanks Granddaddy!

1 comment:
Not only a Little Picasso but a Little Eienstein". It looks like to me that you will need to get a bigger refrigerator when Megan & Madison become Little Picasso 2 & 3. I hope you will save a copy of these. You and Julianne will love seeing them when she is grown.
Post a Comment