Thursday, September 17, 2009
Look Mom!
DW brought this *present* home for Julianne. When I get home in the afternoons, I let Julianne out first, and then I get the girls. As I was unloading the girls, I hear Julianne scream "MOM . . . LOOK OVER HERE MOM . . . .MOM!" As I rounded the car, this is what I saw (this process was repeated several times so I had time to grab the camera). And you can only imagine what is going to happen next:
Act 1, scene 2. Out of all her toys outside, she probably enjoys the sand pile the most. And not surprisingly, Bay Belle and Jabo seem to enjoy it as well. Imagine that . . .
Julianne in her new jammies. She wanted some jammies like Megan and Madison's. DW lucked out and found some (with feet) a couple of weeks ago. And the bonus: they have a monkey on them!
Madison's new pillow. Madison has had a tough time taking naps on her own. She's mastered going to sleep at night by herself - it's just the naptime thing that was a little hard for her. That is, until she started sleeping with her lovey blanket. The girls got some gifts from granddaddy's co-worker a couple of weeks ago, and Madison has fallen in love with this. I don't think we're going to be able to go anywhere without this now.
As for Megan, she falls asleep pretty much anywhere, without any toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would you please tell Julianne how lucky she is to have a sand pile of her very own? The only spanking (that I can remember) I got from my Daddy was because I played in the sand pile he had to make cement. I did a good job spreading that sand out.
Sweet pics of the girls ready for night-night. Glad Madison has found the pillow.
Post a Comment